|We offer customized component choices including new digital imaging options, new or refurbished X-ray generators, spot-film devices, imaging systems, suspension systems, and collimators.
We also offer a variety of complete, packaged room systems with versatile system options.
• Robust and easy-to-use X-ray system
• Selectable fixed table heights or adjustable table
• Outstanding image quality with minimal dose
• Simple, ergonomic, accurate operation
|Amber Diagnostics' refurbished X-Ray systems are examined at the time of de installation and throughout the refurbishment process to assure all of the necessary FDA safety reports, electrical, mechanical, and cosmetic upgrades are installed to meet OEM performance specifications and like new operation.
Here are some of the key elements in our refurbishing process.
• Clean All Internal & External Components
• Remove any Rust, Mold, or Discarded Debris
• Replace Original Mfr.'s Labels
• Clean & Replace Consumable Items as Needed
• Provide Complete Paint Application Using Original Manufacturers Paint & Procedures
• Partial Disassembly with Complete Reassembly
(Bay Tested at Amber's Refurbishing Facility)
• Inspect All Mechanical and Electrical Components.
• Replace Mechanical and Electrical Components as needed.
• Perform a Preventative Maintenance Program for the
Entire System during the “Stage Out” Phase.
• Perform Original Mfr.'s Equipment Test and Equipment
Burn-In at Final Equipment Stage Out.
• Repair/ Replace All Cables & Connectors
• Functional & Calibrated to O.E.M. Specifications
• System will Pass Original Mfr.'s: Image Quality, Final Tests, and Performance Verification
• System will Pass Original Mfr.'s: Electrical Safety Tests, and All FDA Requirements & Specifications.