Let Amber Diagnostics help you discover the benefits of using a Computer Radiography (CR) Scanner within your department. Amber Diagnostics is an Authorized Dealer of FujiFilms Medical Systems.
The FCR XL-2. Perfect for higher-volume environments.
• It can process up to 94 images per hour – yet it fits right into small exam rooms or offices where space is limited. The FCR XL-2 can handle even the busiest periods in your office.
• The FCR XL-2 is capable of producing high resolution (50 micron) scans for 18x24cm and 24x30cm sizes, making it ideal for orthopedic and extremity applications where seeing fine detail is critical.
FCR XL-2 is a High-quality digital x-ray that's perfect for your private practice. So small, yet so powerful. With a compact footprint of less than 2.5 square feet and standing only 32” high, the FCR XL-2 can fit in any exam room, in remote offices, even under counters — virtually anyplace where space is at a premium.
• Benefits include virtual elimination of repeat exams and lost films, lower storage and management costs plus more options to enhance images.
• Fujifilm’s proven technology optimizes images for display with software that meets the specific needs of private practices. Anatomical menus can be customized for a wide range of procedures. Images have excellent softtissue detail. And special features such as Auto Stitching software streamline more labor-intensive exams, like scoliosis & long-leg exams.
• FCR systems have proven to be day-in day-out reliable, thanks to exceptional product design features and built-in redundancy that prevents issues before they occur. In fact, you can expect an uptime of over 99%. As for durability, FCR systems are well-known for their long and productive lifespans.
The Flash IIP Console is the heart of every FCR system. It’s designed to maximize productivity in the busiest environments. The FCR XL-2 includes Fujifilm’s Flash IIP Console, an innovative workstation that features powerful productivityenhancing tools so your staff members can operate more efficiently. Flex UI, the customizable user interface.
Fuji's exclusive Flex UI software allows you to customize the Flash IIP user interface according to your group’s preferences. This eliminates mouse clicks, making processing exams faster and more efficient. Here are a few more features that will help you optimize productivity in your practice:
• Add and remove shortcut buttons from all screens so you can quickly access your most frequently-used functions.
• Access multiple menus simultaneously for patients that require several different views with different accession numbers.
• S and L Value Out of Range alerts warn you when a technique used for an exposure is out of standard operating procedure.
• Optional 10 or 12 bit grayscale for optimal display at PACS.
Now, private practices of any size can benefit from the exceptional image quality, speed and flexibility of a Fujifilm Computed Radiography system. Fujifilm, the inventor and world’s leading manufacturer of digital x-ray, has designed two hospital-quality Fujifilm Computed Radiography (FCR) systems especially for private practices. The FCR XL-2 give you all the advantages of digital x-ray and more.
Streamline workflow like never before.
• Process an exam in as few as 3 steps: Simply select the patient, barcode the IP, insert the exposed cassette into your reader and you’re done.
• The Flash IIP Console includes a wide range of advanced QC functions: perform basic or detailed image processing, create free text comments, zoom and magnify images, and much more.
• Automatic stitching (optional) for scoliosis and long-leg studies are available when clinical demands are greater.
• Enter patient demographics by either using the keyboard or the RIS/HIS via DICOM Worklist Management.
• Touch screen monitors and barcode readers streamline workflow.
• Since images are displayed as they’re scanned at the reader, you can review an image beginning in as few as 12 seconds.
• DICOM CR Store allows you to output images directly to PACS for diagnosis and storage. Digital images can also be transmitted to an imager for film output using DICOM Print. It also lets you export images as JPEGs for easy e-mail transmission.
• Burn images in a DICOM format to DVD or CD with DICOM Viewer Software.
Only Fujifilm offers Image Intelligence — the culmination of over seventy years of image processing experience. These are just a few of the tools that help ensure your first image is the optimal image:
• Multi-objective Frequency Processing (MFP) simultaneously applies varying degrees of contrast and spatial frequency enhancement to differentsized structures within the same image. This improves the visibility of both dense and peripheral tissue.
• Dynamic Range Control (DRC) improves visibility of both dense and peripheral tissue, which is essential for seeing through the mediastinum on chest exams.
• Flexible Noise Control (FNC) extracts noise data and suppresses noise levels from images without losing sharpness and associated diagnostic information.
• Grid Pattern Removal (GPR) (optional) automatically detects grid patterns, then uses a twodimensional technique to remove them. This prevents the appearance of a moiré pattern, which can occur when using a stationary grid.