The Elevating Radiographic Table is designed for general purpose radiography and is ideally suited for modern hospitals, urgent care centers, clinics and private practices.
Built to demanding hospital-quality duty standards, the Elevating Radiographic Table will provide years of trouble-free operation.
Effortless patient positioning is achieved with the four-way float top table and a variable table top height that provides smooth, quick up and down motion. The ease of positioning elderly, non-ambulatory or casted patients results in substantially increased patient throughput.
• Base length: 53” (135cm)
• Base width: 25” (64cm)
• Top length: 86.5” (220cm)
• Top width: 31.9” (81cm)
• Table weight: 563 lbs. (256kg)
Heavy Duty Table Top
• Full 650 lb (295kg) patient load capacity, fully extended
• 17x17” reciprocating Bucky with heavy-duty manual tray
• 8:1 ratio, 103 line, medium focus (34” to 44”) grid
• Silent heavy-duty motor drive for fast efficient elevating action
• Specialized treadle design to minimize unintended lock release
• Integral collision sensors
• Foot treadle lock controls for longitudinal and transverse, plus table top up/down movement
• Variable height adjustment from 22.25” to 34.25”
• Table top movement: Longitudinal 40” (102cm), Transverse 9.5” (24cm)
• Bucky travel: Longitudinal 21” (53cm) - allows for 61” (155cm) of complete radiographic coverage
• Table top material: Fiber Resin
• Carbon fiber composite flat table top (”0.6mm AI. @ 100kVp)
• PBL interface for table including (1) size-sensing tray
• Table top with 78” length for smaller room configurations (fiber resin only)
• Patient hand-grips–one pair
• Grid options available
• Three-field ion chamber for use with AEC
Complies with all CDRH performance standards in effect at the date of manufacture.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Made in U.S.A. – ETL Listed, CE Marked.