Amber Diagnostics, Inc. has been refurbishing medical c-arms since 1994. All c arm systems are custom-refurbished based on our clients’ particular budget and specific requirements. All surgical c-arms come with a comprehensive warranty program insuring complete confidence and security for our buyers. We also BUY used C-Arm.
Each system will be delivered to your place of business followed up by an Amber engineer who will install your interventional system and provide on site applications training. Amber Diagnostics provides quality c-arm technical support for all models of medical c-arms.
OEC 9800 Mobile C-Arm The OEC 9800 is the gold standard in mobile fluoroscopy applications and innovative X-ray imaging technology. • True 1k x 1k high resolution • Simple user interface speeds procedures to improve efficiency. • Superb image management improves outcomes. • PreView Collimation.
On-screen collimator displays allow easy collimator positioning without X-ray exposure. • Real-time Edge Enhancement. • Digital Zoom Mode. Normal and digital zoom modes. Provides 2 or 4 times the image magnification for better anatomical visualization. Simple touchscreen operations.
OEC 9600 Mobile C-Arm OEC 9600 Series Benefits. Digital Mobile C-Arm. Great Images, Low Dose, Maneuverable, Simple Operation, Large View and Rapid Hard Copy. • Tri Mode 9”/6”/4.5” Image Intensifier • Rotating Anode X-ray Tube (0.3mm & 0.6mm) focal spots • 768 x 494 CCD Camera • 10 bit digital image processing • 200 Image Storage
• Output to Floppy Disk • Multiple specialty packages available, Choli, Vascular, Cine Loop • Workstation w/17” monitors • 7.5 kW Hi-frequency generator • 120kV – 5mA maximum technique factors • 20 mA Boost Mode • Collimator w/dual opposing shutters
Siemens Arcadis Varic C-Arm ARCADIS Varic features an optimally matched and fully digital 1K2 imaging chain from image acquisition to viewing and archiving. Equipped with EASY (Enhanced Acquisition System) for automatic dose, contrast, and brightness control, and a powerful x-ray tube with tube currents of up to 23 mA allowing for over 50 minutes fluoro time, ARCADIS Varic delivers brilliant images in every situation.
• Brilliant 1K2 image quality
• 19" high-brightness, high contrast TFT monitors
• integrated laser light localizer
• radiation free collimation
• multi-level dose control
• 2D images in 1024 x 1024 resolution
• storage capacity of 60,000 images
• Optimized clinical workflow
• Syngo-based software platform
• DICOM 3.0, Comprehensive connectivity
• EMotion* integrated onboard sound system
Siemens Siremobil Compact L C-Arm Siemens C-arm SIREMOBIL Compact L is the compact all-rounder for surgical imaging. With its new digital 1K2 imaging chain, it supports a large spectrum of X-ray-based surgical applications in orthopedics,
trauma and vascular surgery, pain management, and ambulatory care.
• Mu-metal shielded 9" image intensifier
• Counterbalanced C-arm with a large orbital rotation of 130 degrees
• Consistent digital 1K2 imaging chain
• Extended fluoro times of over 50 minutes
• Siemens CARE initiative for lowest possible dose
• MEMOSKOP CX imaging system for individual storage requirements from 25 to 5,000 images
• Comprehensive connectivity for image storage and data transfer including CD writer, USB interface, and DICOM network interface
• External monitor connection for duplication of the live or reference monitor
Ziehm Exposcop 7000 Mobile C-Arm Ziehm Exposcop 7000 Series Benefits. • 12"/9"/6" Image Intensifier with Vascular
Module. • DSA Realtime Digital Subtraction • Roadmapping with Max Op • DSA Cine Loop 1,2,4,8,15 & 30 fr/sec • Variable landmarking and Mask Reregistration
Image Documentation, choice of film, paper, laser printer,
tape or floppy disk • Dicom 3.0 compatible • 5 Million HU X-Ray Generator Storage and Cooling System • 6/9" Image Intensifier • Dual Monitors • Digital Frame Storage • Thermal Printer • Last Image Hold
Fluoroscan Premier Mini C-Arm The FLUOROSCAN PREMIER 6"/4" This fully digital system
has Dual Hi-Bright 15" Monitors, 4 Image Mosaic on the right
monitor, 2000 image storage capability, and a thermalgraphic printer
that comes with the system. It also has the ability to cone down
to a 4" Field of View for greater detail, along with many other
features. • 6" Image Intensifier
Dual Hi-Bright Monitors • 2,200 Frame Storage • 4 Image Buffer and Right Screen 4 Image Mosaic • AOI Histogram Function • ADR Contract/Dose Adjustment • AIP Noise Suppression and Edge Enhancement • Self-Calibrating • Aphanumeric Keyboard • 3.5" Floppy • Thermal Printer • Triple Function Footswitch
Lunar Orca Mini C-Arm The LUNAR ORCA 6"/4" Mini C-Arm is a powerful, high-resolution
Mini C-Arm that allows larger extremities such as knees and shoulders
to be viewed with ease, as well as all smaller extremities. The
image can also be coned down to a 4" Field of View for an even
higher resolution image.
The Lunar has the largest field of view
size available on the Mini C-Arm market. It has crisp digital imaging,
edge enhancement, on-board image storage, split screen imaging for
viewing multiple images at once, multi-function foot pedal, optional
remote control, and many other features. • 6" Image Intensifier • Printer • Alphanumeric Keyboard • Split Screen • Zoom • Rotation • Single Monitor