The GE Discovery LS 16 Slice PET/CT Scanner has achieved an absolute sensitivity of 10.0 cps/kBq, one of the highest on any scanner on the market.
GE Discovery LS Overview
GE Healthcare is proud to announce that the Discovery* PET/CT 610 has achieved an absolute sensitivity of 10.0 cps/kBq, the highest level found on any scanner on the market.1 Sensitivity is one of GE’s critical foundations of PET/CT imaging, and this double-digit measurement represents a critical milestone. It means the system is designed to deliver fast and detailed scans at low dose.
Sensitivity helps you deliver what we all want most:
- Short acquisition times
- Low injected dose per patient
- Small lesion detectability
- Innovations with a 40-mm detector at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- Advanced applications to help clinicians make a fast and confident diagnosis.
- ASiR2 technology may allow for reduced mA in the acquisition of diagnostic images.
- Simplified workflow for quick and streamlined operation.
- Scalable, modular design for ease of service.
- 128-slice axial overlapped reconstruction for improved Z-axis visualization compared to non-overlapped reconstruction.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.