The Philips Allura FD20 cath lab allows for fast and convenient imaging that will increase workflow to let you perform complex procedures with ease.
Philips Allura FD20 Overview
The Philips Allura FD20 biplane X-ray system allows users to perform a full spectrum of cardiac and vascular interventions. Execute challenging procedures with exceptional high res imaging, low X-ray dose, and extra flexibility for mixed-use and dedicated procedures like PTCA.
Interventional Radiology Re-imagined
The Philips Allura Xper will transform how you diagnose, treat, and monitor vascular disease.
Xper stands for X-ray personalized, and allows users to customize the system to their choosing in order to maximize workflow and reduce the time for complicated tasks. It also enables clinicians to assess soft tissue before, during, or after an interventional procedure. Increased workflow creates an environment that allows for a faster and more confident diagnosis.
The Allura features two large flat detectors with Philips 2k imaging, which captures information at a resolution four times greater than conventional X-ray systems.
Small details and objects can be easily spotted during cardiac and vascular interventions, making stent placing and critical procedures simpler than ever.
Sample Cath Lab Room Design
Amber’s expert engineers will create customized drawings specific to your location and room dimensions. Speak with your rep to get started.
Why Buy a Philips Allura FD20 Today?
- Intuitive and ergonomic interface.
- Fast, flexible imaging.
- Allows you to perform rotational scans within seconds.
- Allura 3D-RA provides you with 3D vessel information, where and when you need it.
- XperCT technology, which provides CT-like imaging during the procedure in the angio suite.
- Evaluate small details and vessels with Flat Detector technology combined with the Philips unique 2k x 2k imaging chain.
- Dynamic 3D roadmap and XperGuide provides you with Live 3D image guidance capabilities.
- Multi-modality information integration.
- Procedure planning is a breeze with the system’s previous images available at tableside.
- ‘Geometry reset’ function, which automatically realigns the system to the default position in seconds.
- ‘Real-time’ reconstructions, which allow you to review vasculature in 3D with a single contrast injection.
- With ViewForum, post-processing can be performed while you examine and treat patients, which improves lab efficiency.
- BodyGuard detection system to sense the patient’s body.
- Easy patient access and positioning with the XPer table & double C-arc concept, which creates plenty of space for your team.
- Compact flat detector design, which allows for positioning close to the head even with a large lateral detector.
- Scatter radiation towards operator is reduced since the lateral detector is mounted on the doctor’s side.
- FlexVision XL uses a high-definition LCD screen, allowing you to display multiple images in a variety of layouts.
- XPer Settings allow users to preprogram personal preferences and protocols, saving you time and effort during procedures.
- Send medical reports with images via email straight from the Allura Xper system.
FD20 Power Requirements:
- Velara Generator with PDU 4000
- Power Output: 100 kW
- Supply Configuration:
- 3 phase, 3 wire power and ground. Delta or Wye.
- 3 phase, 4 wire power with neutral + ground, Wye.
- Nominal Line Voltage: 380, 400, 440, 460, or 480 VAC, 60 Hz
- Branch Power Requirement: 225 kVA
- Circuit Breaker: 3 pole, 125 A