Alternate Method: If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website, or on any mobile application or tool provided by us, please feel free to call us at 407-438-7847 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through an alternate communication method or method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
Goal of Accessibility: We are committed to providing a positive customer experience to all our customers and potential customers, and to promoting accessibility and inclusion for all. Our goal is to enable our customers and potential customers to successfully gather information and transact business through our website, applications, and other technology platforms. Whether you are using assistive technologies, such as a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, or other assistive tools, our goal is to make your experience successful and enjoyable.
Actions: We are actively taking a wide range of actions and devoting resources to further enhance the accessibility of our website(s) and other technology. Here are some examples:
- Enhancing keyboard navigation
- Adding captions to video content
- Testing our website and other technology on a periodic basis
- Offering alternate methods of doing business and communicating with our company, such as through telephone and email communications
- Soliciting feedback and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
- Ongoing Effort. Although we are very proud of our completed and in-progress accessibility efforts, we view accessibility as an ongoing effort and will continue to expend resources to ensure the widest possible range of accessibility.
Feedback: Please contact us at 407-438-7847 or email us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we may improve the accessibility of our website, applications, or our other technology platforms.