The GE LightSpeed QXI 4 Slice CT Scanner is known for it’s performance as it is made in tandem with international norms and standards
GE LightSpeed QXI Overview
The 4 Slice GE Lightspeed QX/i Quad CT Machine is a 4-slice whole body multi-slice unit capable of routine 0.8 second full-360° rotation scans. The refurbished GE Lightspeed QX/I Advantage CT Scanner allows for many exams to be performed in a single breath hold, and can reconstruct multiple slice thickness from just one data acquisition. Your practice will benefit from the ability to routinely take thin slices without compromise in IQ, coverage or throughput.
- Our offered GE Hi speed QXI- Four Slice CT Scanner is simple to use.
- It is equipped with multi slice technology, which enables real-time beam tracking, Bowtie filter, Autom A, Optimum helical pitches and Hi Light detector.
- Owing to it’s vast features, this is massively used in variegated well known hospitals and medical institutes.
- Gantry Aperture: 70 cm
- Gantry Tilt: 30 degree
- Scan Thickness: 1,2,3,5,7,10 mm
- Scan Speed: 0.7,1,1.5,2,3 sec
- Scan kvp: 80,120,140
- Scan ma: upto 350 mA
- Tube Capacity: 6.3/3.5 mhu
- Detector Type: two rows of HR
- Scan fov: 18,25,35,50 cm
- Dicom: In built
- Recommended: Below 40 Cases
Related CT Scanners