The Toshiba Asteion VP Single Slice CT Scanner is a very economical and reliable option that covers most clinical applications.
Toshiba Asteion VP Overview
The Toshiba Asteion VP CT machine is a very economical and reliable unit that covers most clinical applications. It features a 0.45 mm high contrast resolution, 2.5mm at 2.5 HU low contrast resolution, great for high patient throughput and low patient dose.
The Asteion VP marks the entry level of the famous Toshiba A-series. Also the Asteion VP CT Machine uses Toshiba proprietary imaging technology to optimize image quality. This CT scan machine can be extended with a large range of options to make it exactly fit to virtually every departmental need. The Asteion VP is your reliable partner for routine CT scanning.
- 0.8 mm slice thickness for high resolution imaging.
- Quantum detector material with highest sensitivity for best low constrast resolution.
- Up to 0.75 sec/rotation for fast scanning.
- X-ray tubes: Standard, 2 MHU X-ray tube; Powerful, 3.5 MHU X-ray tube.
- Intuitive scanning with Guided Mode.
- FlashStart, patient optimised contrast guided scanning.
- FlashView – CT viewing during helical scanning.
- Quantum Denoising Software, dramatically reducing exposure dose, while maintaining image quality.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.