As with any investment you make, you want to do your research and homework beforehand. Let the seller know that you know what to look for in all aspects of purchasing a used C-Arm.
Prior to your used C-Arm purchase, be sure to ask your seller:
- What are the specifics in the warranty and application packages?
- Is the software installed?
- Do you offer tables?
- Is it ACR certified?
- Does the system include a printer?
Tips Before Finalizing Your Used C-Arm Purchase: Although Amber Diagnostics covers the refurbishment process in detail, it is always good to double check key factors when your system has been refurbished, especially if purchasing from another seller.
- Examine the C-Arm entirely to ensure proper functioning, cosmetic reconditioning, and calibration. (Check cables, connections, brake pads, workstation software, electronics, monitor, printer, keyboard, etc.)
- Make sure damaged components have been repaired and replaced, and system has been cleaned internally and externally.
- Following installation, inspect and start up the unit one more time when it’s in your own facility. Do some inventory to ensure all specified parts included in the contract are not missing.
- If you are unable to be onsite when the unit is transported, ask your seller to send you some pictures of the finished system.
Remember, at Amber Diagnostics, every refurbished system comes with a Comprehensive Warranty, and we guarantee fast response time for all your warranty needs!
John Brant (JB)