The Oakworks CFPM100 with integrated headrest is a 1-motion C-Arm table with a height range of 22 to 40 inches.
Oakworks CFPM100 Overview
The Oakworks CFPM100 Integrated Headrest is a 1-motion imaging table with a height range of 22 to 40 inches.
Carbon Fiber Integrated Headrest C-Arm Imaging Table
- Robust cost effective single lift table compatible with any c-arm.
- Exceptional value for a 500 lbs patient weight capacity table.
- Superior image quality for fluoroscopy guided procedures.
- Ideal for pain management practices, surgical centers, and other multi-disciplinary medical facilities.
- Compatible with all major C-arm products.
The Oakworks® CFPM100 Imaging Table is our newly released single tower lift system that provides the imaging market an exceptional value for a 500 lbs patient weight capacity table. This table is ideal for pain management practices, surgical centers, and other multi-disciplinary medical facilities and is compatible with all mobile c-arm imaging systems. The 25″ to 43″ adjustable electric height range promotes safe and secure wheelchair transfer due to its super low range of 25″ while accommodating the higher ergonomic working requirements at 43″. Other technology advancements designed in this product include a new soft touch table base material. This durable base material will protect and minimize c-arm scrapes and damage. Built into the base is a state of the art foot control that can either stay in the base for easy access for table height adjustment or the foot control can be removed from the base and placed on either side of the table to fit your needs. Included in every purchase is the 22″ × 84″ table top pad along with 3 cranial positioning pads for either prone or supine procedures.
- Electric height adjustment with range of 22″ – 40″
- 24″x80″ rectangular top
- 22″x84″ integrated headrest top
- Integrated headrest top includes (3) cranial head rest pads
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- 2 Safety straps included with each table
- Optional 2″ thick table top pad available
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.