The GE Prestige R/F room features a remote controlled table with built in spot film device and a 12 inch image intensifier with TV system.
GE Prestige Overview
GE Prestige II Remote controlled RF System Consisting of: Prestige II Remote controlled table with built in spot film device; 12 inch image intensifier with TV system; Tube replaced in 2001. 80 kW MPH generator; 90/90 tilt table. 16″ Image Intensifier; DRS (3.2 Software Revision level) Digital System; Integraded Spot Film Device. Integrated Linear Tomography.
- MPG 80 High Frequency Generator.
- GE Prestige Remote table.
- 16 Inch 4(Quad Mode) Image Intensifier.
- Ultranet Collimator.
- XT Hanger Ceiling mounted Tube Crane.
- GE DRS Digital Imaging System.
- Prestige II Remote controlled table with built in spot film device.
- 12 inch image intensifier with TV system.
- Linear tomographic capability.
- Maxiray 120 X-Ray tube from 2008 with automatic collimator DRS 3.2 Digital spot system allowing you to do image processing with the I.I. and without using film.
- XT overhead tube support with additional x-ray tube and collimator.
- Vertical wall bucky for thoracic work.
- De-installed (from a major hospital in NY) and ready to go in our warehouse.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.