With advanced powerful technology, the GE Discovery MR750 3.0T MRI Scanner helps make routine clinical exams faster and advanced research more efficient.
GE Discovery MR750 Overview
The Discovery MR750 advanced powerful technology offers 3.0T imaging with exceptional homogeneity and gradient stability. The GE Discovery MR750 helps make routine clinical exams faster and advanced research more efficient.
- Exceptional homogeneity and image quality across a large 48- x 48- x 48-cm field of view.
- Faster and more accurate and reproducible scans1
- Increased signal clarity and maximized signal intensity for cleaner, crisper images.
- Better contrast between flowing blood and surrounding tissue.
- Consistent, uniform fat suppression.
- Easier neurofunctional brain mapping and DTI.
- Higher performance with real-time system optimization.
- Accelerated and accurate parallel imaging
- Fewer operating steps, which lead to shorter exam times.
- Less slowdowns through heat-extraction technology.
- Faster reconstructions for data-intensive, 32-channel studies.
- Intuitive, protocol-driven user interface.
- Fast, automated patient set-up —less than 30 seconds.
- Quicker patient transfer with a detachable patient table.
- High performance whole-body gradients designed to deliver powerful 50 mT/m amplitude and 200 T/m/s slew-rate on each axis simultaneously.
- ARC parallel-imaging, which utilizes a full 3D data kernel for more accurate reconstruction.
- A volume-reconstruction engine that enables real-time image generation.
- OpTix optical RF technology, engineered to increase signal clarity and maximize signal intensity.
- PERFORM 2.0, which automatically fine-tunes system SAR modelling and personalizes it for each patient.
- The eXtreme resonance module (XRM), which delivers a 48-cm field of view with linearity.
- VIBRANT Flex technology, which combines multiple series of breast scans into one.
- Time of Flight (TOF) imaging, which rapidly captures high-definition images that display small-vessel detail and blood-flow subtleties—without contrast injections.
- IntelliTouch patient positioning —start scanning in just two steps.
- BrainWave suite of functional MRI (fMRI) applications, which provide excellent signal stability, and an exceptional signal-to-noise ratio.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.