The GE Signa Ovation Excite 0.35T Open MRI Scanner is designed to provide maximum patient comfort.
GE Signa Ovation Excite Overview
The GE Signa Ovation Open MRI Scanner is designed to provide maximum patient comfort. Its patient-friendly design measures 142 cm (41.5 feet) pole to pole with 16 inches of vertical clearance, to accommodate even larger patients without the trauma of closed quarters. Each GE Signa Ovation 0.35T MRI is equipped with a patient table rated to 225 kg (500 lbs) that can swing 25 degrees to either side and laterally an additional 12 cm (5 inches), an integrated transmit/receive body coil and an optional XL body surface coil.
The Signa Ovation is a patient-friendly open MRI scanner designed not only to handle a typical patient mix, but to accommodate larger patients, patients who are claustrophobic, and others who have difficulty tolerating the close quarters of conventional MR machines.
- Real-time interactive imaging at 3.5 frames per sec.
- Robust gradient system (19mT/m, maximum SR46T/m/sec).
- 2D slice thickness of 1.4mm – 20mm.
- 3D slice thickness of 0.2mm – 20mm.
- Open, patient-friendly design.
- Maximum patient weight of 225 kg (500 lbs).
- 4 (8 quad channels) independent high bandwidth receivers.
- Fastest pulse sequences in Open MRI.
- Fastest reconstruction, up to 850 images/sec at 2562-FFTs
- 65% faster post-processing powered by Linux OS.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.