The GE Signa Ovation Open MRI Scanner is a patient-friendly system designed for patients who have difficulty tolerating the close quarters of conventional MR machines.
GE Signa Ovation Overview
The GE Signa Ovation 0.35T MRI system is a state of the art, open MR imaging system designed to provide maximum patient comfort. Its open, patient-friendly design measures 142 cm (41.5 feet) pole to pole with 16 inches of vertical clearance, to accommodate even larger patients without the trauma of closed quarters. Each GE Signa Ovation 0.35T MRI is equipped with a patient table rated to 225 kg (500 lbs) that can swing 25 degrees to either side and laterally an additional 12 cm (5 inches), an integrated transmit/receive body coil and an optional XL body surface coil.
- Real-time interactive imaging at 3.5 frames per sec.
- Robust gradient system (19mT/m, maximum SR46T/m/sec).
- Open, patient-friendly design.
- Maximum patient weight of 225 kg (500 lbs).
- 4 (8 quad channels) independent high bandwidth receivers.
- Fastest pulse sequences in Open MRI.
- Fastest reconstruction, up to 850 images/sec at 2562-FFTs.
- 65% faster post-processing powered by Linux OS.
- Clinical application: Whole body.
- Configuration: Open MRI.
- Surface coils: Integrated transmit and receive body coil;; head coil, 4 channel neurovascular array, 8 channel CTL array, 2 channel shoulder array, 3 channel large extremity array, 3 channel small extremity array, 4 channel foot array, 3 channel wrist array.
- Spectroscopy: No
- Synchronization: Standard cardiac gating, ECG/peripheral, respiratory gating.
- Pulse sequences: Standard: SE, IR, 2D/3D GRE and SPGR, 2D/3D TOF, 2D/3D FSE, 2D/3D FGRE and FSPGR, SSFP, FLAIR, EPI, optional: 2D/3D Fiesta, true chem sat, fat/water separation, single shot diffusion EPI, line scan diffusion.
- Imaging modes: Localizer, single slice, multislice, volume, fast, POMP, multi slab, cine, slice and frequency zip, extended dynamic range, tailored RF.
- TR: 1.3 to 12000 msec in increments of 1 msec
- TE: 0.4 to 2000 msec in increments of 1 msec
- Single/Multi slice: Simultaneous scan and reconstruction; 80 images/second reconstruction.
- FOV 3cm to 40 cm continuous.
- Slice thickness: 2D: 1.4mm – 20mm 3D: 0.2mm – 20mm
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.