The permanent magnet of the Hitachi Airis Mate Open MRI Scanner is ideal for angiographic studies and standard orthopedic
Hitachi Airis Mate Overview
Open Magnetic Resonance Imaging Hitachi AIRIS Mate .2T Open Bore MRI – is a compact high-performance MRI system with a permanent magnet 0.2 Tesla. Permanent magnet AIRIS Mate allows as severe angiographic studies, and standard orthopedic. The best choice for small clinics.
- Low-floor MRI to scan the entire body.
- For comfortable design – easy access to the table and easy management of the patient table arrangement.
- The best choice for traumatology, orthopedics, sports medicine and basic neuroscience research.
- Various technologies fat suppression.
- Compact MRI apparatus that can be installed indoors is not more than 25 m.
- Low noise.
- Positioned as the most cost-effective MRI open type.
- The permanent magnet of 0.2 T.
- Access to the patient from the front 230o, from the back – 70°.
- Maximum intensity of the gradient field: Max: 30 T / m / sec
- Maximum rate of increase of 15 mT / m
- Positioning the patient table by choice.
Related MRI Machines