The Hitachi Airis Vento is a wide, open MRI Scanner with world-renowned, proven technology, and a unique range of dedicated anatomically-adapted coils.
Hitachi Airis Vento Overview
AIRIS Vento (0.3T) is a break-through in price performance whole-body MRI. It is the most advanced mid-field MRI, with all of the high-end features of Hitachi’s well-proven AIRIS series. The award-winning open magnet maximises patient friendliness and comfort. AIRIS Vento’s outstanding performance underlines Hitachi’s commitment to leading open MRI technology.
With powerful gradients, the AIRIS Vento performs a virtually unlimited variety of advanced imaging techniques, including those previously associated exclusively with high-field MRI (e.g. fat-saturation/CHESS). The user-friendly system enables smooth and efficient patient examinations.
Even with high patient throughput, the AIRIS Vento’s image quality is uncompromised.
- All advanced mid-field applications.
- Variety of fat-saturation techniques.
- Complementary or unique – the best solution for outpatient centres.
- Patient-friendly design.
- Low noise emission.
- SENTINEL™ remote monitoring for maximum uptime.
- Technical cabinet only – no water cooling.
- Average power consumption only 2.5 kW.
- 0.3 Tesla field strength.
- Two-pillar design.
- Asymmetric two-pillar design for maximum openness.
- 210° opening to the front, 70° opening to the rear.
- 22mT/m 55T/m/s gradients.
- Installation > 25m²
- Fully motorised patient table.
- Lateral table movement ±100 mm.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.