The Hitachi MRP 7000 open MRI Scanner remains popular and in fact, an overwhelming percentage of the MRP are still performing clinical scans today.
Hitachi MRP 7000 Overview
Systems which first popularized the very concept of Open MR Because of its dependability, the MRP-7000 remains popular more than a decade after the first U.S. system was shipped. In fact, an overwhelming percentage of the MRP systems sold in the U.S. are still performing clinical scans today. This, combined with the tendency of all Hitachi MR systems to maintain high resale values, has made this system one of the most sought-after scanners on the used equipment market.
Gantry: Large rectangular opening and short gantry length
Table:Speed power-driven longitudinal movement, Power driven vertical movement down to 17″ for patient convenience, Power-driven lateral movement for easy positioning and optimal anatomical localization, Table weight limit of 500lbs.
Gradient System: 8mT/m Gradient Amplitude, >700msec slew rate.
Computer and Reconstruction System: 32 bit multitasking CPU, Dedicated array processors for image reconstruction and processing, High-resolution display (512 X 512), DICOM 3.0 compliance (optional).
Magnet: .3 Tesla, Permanent, Vertical Orientation, Self Shielded, 8.0′(horizontal) x6.8′ (vertical) – 5 Gauss fringe field
- Clinical application: Whole body.
- Configuration: Vertical Orientation Field.
- Surface coils: DualQuad T/R Body Coil, MA Head, MA C-Spine, MA Shoulder, MA Wrist, MA CTL Spine, MA Knee, MA TMJ, MA Flex Body (3 sizes), Neck, small and large Extremity, PVA (WIP), Breast (WIP), Neurovascular (WIP), Cardiac (WIP) and MA Foot//Ankle (WIP).
- Spectroscopy: No
- Synchronization: Cardiac gating, ECG/peripheral, respiratory gating (2 modes).
- Pulse sequences: SE, GE, GR, IR, FIR, STIR, ss-FSE, FSE, DE-FSE/FIR, FLAIR, ss/ms-EPI, ss/ms EPI- DWI, SSP, MTC, SE/GE-EPI, MRCP, SARGE, RSSG, TRSG, BASG, Angiography: CE, PC, 2D/3D TOF.
- Imaging modes: Single, multislice, volume study.
- Magnet type: Permanent, self shielded.
- Field strength: 0.3 T
- Strength: 8 mT/m
- 5-Gauss fringe field: horizontal 2.5 m x 2.1 m vertical.
- Shimming: Auto shimming, 3-axis/patient and active shimming.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.