The Philips Panorama 0.23T open MRI Scanner is a low-field resistive magnet, which allows it to be powered down when not in-use, saving your electric resources.
Philips Panorama 0.23T Overview
The Panorama 0.23T, providing a new design optimized for patient comfort, faster reconstruction time than before (300 images/second) and new gradient specifications. Philips’ Panorama 0.23T I/T supports MR-guided interventions, resulting in minimally invasive procedures, more targeted surgery, reduced recovery time and shorter hospital stays. Optional OptoGuide functionality enables real-time needle tracking. Philips’ Panorama 0.23 T™ R/T is the first and only open MRI system to enable radiation therapy planning using MR data sets. The Panorama also features the new and consistent Philips User Interface, an essential element of the Vequion clinical IT family of products and services.
The Panorama .23T MRI that is designed to provide a solution for obese and claustrophobic patients, while maintaining very good image quality. Additionally, it is a resistive magnet, which allows it to be powered down when not in-use, saving your electric resources.
- Clinical application: Whole body.
- Configuration: Open MRI/C-arm.
- Surface coils: Head, head-neck, extremity M-L, neck, body/spine S-XL, shoulder, bilateral breast, wrist, TMJ, flex XS-S-M-L-XL-XXL.
- Spectroscopy: No.
- Synchronization: ECG/peripheral: Optional/optional, respiratory gating.
- Pulse sequences: SE, FE, IR, FFE, DEFFE, DESE, TSE, DETSE, Single shot SE, DRIVE, Balanced FFE, MRCP, Fluid Attenuated Inversion Recovery, Turbo FLAIR, IR-TSE, T1-STIR TSE, T2-STIR TSE, Diffusion Imaging, 3D SE, 3D FFE, MTC;; Angiography: CE-ANGIO, MRA 2D, 3D TOF.
- Imaging modes: Single, multislice, volume study, dynamic, SIMEX, multi chunk 3D, multiple stacks.
- Tr: Min. 6.2 msec
- Te: Min. 2.8 msec
- Single/Multi slice: 50 slices/sec
- Fov: 0.4 cm – 40 cm
- Slice thickness: 0.4 mm
- Display matrix: 1280 X 1024
- Measuring matrix: Up to 512 x 512
- Pixel intensity: 256 gray scale.
- Spatial resolution: 0.78 mm
- Magnet type: Resistive/iron core.
- Bore diameter or W x H: Open x 46 cm x infinite (side-first patient entry).
- Magnet weight: 13110 kg
- H*W*D 196 x 121 x 176 cm
- Power requirements: 400/480 V
- Cooling system type: Closed loop chilled water (chiller included).
- Cryogen use: N/A
- Field strength: 0.23 T.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.