The Toshiba Opart 0.35T is the first open MRI Scanner with a superconducting cryogenless magnet design.
Toshiba Opart Overview
The Toshiba Opart 0.35T is the first open MRI Scanner with a superconducting cryogenless magnet design. Features include a four-way movement through motorized patient couch or manual floating tabletop.
- Industry’s first, open superconducting magnet.
- Open architecture for all-around patient access.
- Cryogenless magnet design.
- Four-way movement through motorized patient couch or manual floating tabletop.
- Long horizontal opening (105 cm) and largest vertical opening (55 cm).
- Up to 500 lbs accommodated.
- Restricted mechanical vibration for fast scanning.
- Patient access from four sides for comfort and ease.
- Quadrature, solenoid and multi-channel coil configurations.
- Toshiba Opart .35 Tesla Open MRI.
- SGI Indigo OS2 Computer.
- Software version 4.0.
- Optical Disk.
- DICOM 3.0 Output.
- Patient Couch.
- Operator Controls.
- Control Cabinet.
- Gradient Power Supply.
- Heat Exchanger.
- Refrigeration Unit.
- Coils: Open Transmit, Quad Head, Neck Coil, Thoracic Spine, Large Body, Small Body, Shoulder, Extremity, Flexible Small Parts.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.