The GE Discovery ST 4 Slice mobile PET/CT Scanner features a large gantry opening, continuous patient port and short tunnel for ease of positioning
The GE Discovery ST is the integration of Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Computed Tomography (CT) technologies into one powerful scanner, available in affordable fixed or mobile configurations.
The GE Discovery 4 PET CT machine is a fully integrated 4 slice scanner. A used GE Discovery 4 PET/CT scanner produces remarkably detailed images while assuring maximum patient comfort. Each refurbished GE Discovery 4 PET/CT features a large gantry opening, continuous patient port and short tunnel for ease of positioning.
Software level pet_libh_1.39.h2_P_m4_g, and includes 2D and 3D PET with Diagnostic CT, Myovation Cardiology Suite, Volumetrix Tomography Suite, Motion Correction SPECT, Spect/Code Iterative Reconstruction, SPECT Compare, Aladdin Programming Environment, Window XP Operating System, DICOM 3.0 Store/Query/Retrieve, ConnectPro HIS/RIS Interface, and Xeleris Multi Modality Image Registration Tool.
The GE Discovery ST 4 Slice Mobile PET/CT provides you with with the following Specification:
- New Tube; Current Mas 5,369,355
- Software Level: pet_libh_1.39.h2_P_m4_g
- 2D and 3D PET with Diagnostic CT
- Xeleris Functional Imaging Workstation
- Myovation Cardiology Suite
- Volumetrix Tomography Suite
- Motion Correction SPECT
- Spect/Code Iterative Reconstruction
- SPECT Compare
- Aladdin Programming Environment
- 3.2 GHz Pentium 4 Processor
- Window XP Operating system
- DVD RAM Drive
- DICOM 3.0 Store/Query/Retrieve
- Flat Panel LCD Color Monitor
- ConnectPro HIS/RIS Interface
- Xeleris Multi Modality Image Registration Tool
- Codonics Laser Printer
- 2004 AK Trailer
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.