Upgrade Your C-Arm with a New Flat Panel Digital Detector
Digital Retrofit for OEC 9800 Series C-Arms
GIVE YOUR C-ARM NEW DIGITAL CAPABILITIES
Provides “DR” in the OR for Cost Saving & Less Procedure Time
Absent “pin-cushion” and “S” distortion, veiling glare and vignetting.
Dose efficient digital technology for fluoroscopy and radiography.
Increased Field of View
100% of image area is diagnostic compared to 40% of II center.
Ultra High Resolution Radiography
- Replaces the Need for Portable X-Rays for Most Surgeries.
- Instantaneous Display & PACS Storage of Radiographs.
- You have the resolution of the High-Dose small field the II in the full field Low-Dose view of the CMOS panel.
- Enjoy the high DQE of CMOS technology for X-Rays.
Increase Field of View
- CMOS panel allows 100% of input to be resolved.
- Image Intensifier allows a best case resolved image of 40% of input window.
- Image tube would have to be twice as large to equal the useful image area of the CMOS panel.
Ultra High Resolution Flouroscopy
- Digital Flouro Allows PACS Storage and Recall of Entire Procedure.
- Near Radiographic Real-Time Display.
50% Reduced Invasion of the Sterile Field
- The II/TV package size compared to the CMOS panel is now reduced by 50%.
EASY INSTALLATION IN THREE STEPS
Change Image Tube
Install Digital Detector
Interconnection Hardware and Interface for Existing Wiring
- Uses existing wiring.
- No additional wiring necessary.
Maintains Existing Controls and Operational Procedures
- No retraining required
Weigh Compensated for Balance
Compatible Timings And Format For Use Of Existing Image Processor.
Preserves Automatic Generator Control Such As Auto Brightness Control
- CMOS sensor imaging technology.
- Low noise.
- High DQE.
- High gain mode for Flouroscopy Exposure Levels.
- Low gain mode for Radiographic and Serial Radiographic imaging.
- Automatic exposure sensing used for automatic exposure control.
- External trigger for image acquisition.
- X-ray generator Synchronization. (X-ray exposure trigger output).
- Absence of image lag, ghosting and other artifacts.
- Maximum frame rate at full resolution.
- Smart detector option to perform gain, offset, and pixel correction.
- Complete integration with MX 200e/MX 300e image aquicsition systems,
- GigE, fiber, or camera link interface.