Working with the Ziehm Quantum C-Arm provides fast and cost effective results in a wide variety of medical procedures.
Ziehm Quantum Overview
By eliminating the need for a monitor cart in the surgical suite, the Ziehm Quantum™ is truly the world’s first full featured, self contained mobile surgical C-arm. Its compact foot print and lightweight design coupled with the advanced features of a state-of-the-art 16-bit image processing system, makes the Ziehm Quantum™ the most compact and versatile mobile C-arm available today.
- Digital image rotation and reversal without radiation
- Anatomical Programs
- Pulsed fluoroscopy with last image hold
- Patient dose recording
- Half-dose mode
- Laser cross-hair positioning and centering
- Large Patient Diameter Key
- Dual 19″ Flat Panel Monitors
- 1K x 1K 16-Bit Video/Image Display
- 9″ Image Intensifier
- 10000 Digital Image Storage
- LIH Last Image Hold
- Sharpen Function
- Pulsed Fluoro
- USB and DVD Ports with DVD Drive
- Integration with Image Guided Surgery (CAS)
- Foot Switch
- Integrated Laser Aimer
- Operator’s Manual
- 120V, 50/60Hz
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.