The GE OPTIMA CT540 16 Slice provides you with with the following Specification:
- Xtream Display with on-gantry display for patient name recognition and exam type.
- Default Patient Positioning provides easy and simple positioning.
- Dynamic Transition SmartPrep allows intermittent monitoring of IV contrast enhancement in an area of interest.
- Emergency Patient Mode has a dedicated User Interface (UIF) for emergency cases to start examinations quickly.
- Prospective Multiple Reconstruction (PMR) allows up to 10 sets
of reconstructions to be pre-programmed as part of the scan protocol
prior to acquisition.
- Enhanced filming workflow tool provides a friendly and powerful
user interface. Allows you to open multiple sessions at the same time
for one or more patients and to set up multiple films in parallel.