The Dual Slice GE HiSpeed NX/I CT Scanner is an easy-to-operate wide-bore system equipped with multislice technology to enable real-time beamtracking.
GE HiSpeed NX/I CT Scanner For Sale
The used GE HiSpeed NX/I Dual CT scanner is an easy-to-operate wide-bore system equipped with multislice technology to enable real-time beamtracking, HiLight detector, AutomA, Optimum helical pitchs and Bowtie filter features. The GE HiSpeed NX/I Dual CT scanner will allow you to acquire two thin slices simultaneously in the time it would take for a single slice scanner. The gantry and table allows for a 120cm scan range and features positioning and breathing lights to provide a more comfortable patient environment. And this scanner requires a mere 13 m2 of space.
GE HiSpeed NX/I Dual Slice gives you the following benefits:
- Real-time image processing.
- Fast scans and image reconstruction.
- Easy-to-use operator console offering easy multitasking capability.
- Advanced clinical applications.
The GE HiSpeed NX/I Dual Slice provides you with with the following Specification:
- SafeCT Low-dose Solution
- Dual Slice Helical
- CT HiLight Detector-Dual Array Matrix
- V6.1 Software
- Octane Computer
- Advantage Workstation 1.2
- Smart Score 3.5
- AW Volume Rendering 2
- AW Volume Analysis
- AW Data Export 1.0
- Smart Helical
- Smart Beam
- Smart Prep
- 53.2kW Generator
- 65,000 Slices on MX165 3.5MHU Tube
- 1,230,000 Rotations on the Gantry
- DICOM 3.0, 3D Imaging
- Asymmetric Scanning
- Real Time Multi-Planar Reformation
- Multi-Projection Volume Reconstruction(MPVR)
- Optimum helical pitches
- Bowtie filter
- Advanced Vessel Analysis
- Remote tilt
- Rear Gantry Controls
- Breathing Lights
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.