The Siemens Sensation Cardiac 64 Slice CT scanner is enabled by its innovative STRATON X-ray tube
Siemens Sensation Cardiac Overview
The 64 Slice Siemens Sensation Cardiac CT Scanner is enabled by its innovative STRATON x-ray tube. The tube was built on Siemens proprietary tube-cooling system. It includes a directly oil-cooled anode which eliminates any need for heat storage capacity. The STRATON x-ray tube design facilitates its fast gantry rotation. The elimination of cooling delays will maximize your patient throughput.
HeartView CI Package
- HeartView CT – ECG-synchronized scanning and 3D image reconstruction with optimized temporal resolution due to 83ms based on .33s rotation.
- Syngo Calcium Scoring – quantify coronary calcium burden.
- Syngo Vessel View – semi-automated vessel analysis tool including comprehensive measurement options.
- Syngo Argus software – automated evaluation of ventricular function and wall motion.
- 0.33 s per rotation for exceptional cardiac acquisition in 8 seconds with the STRATON tube.
- 64 slices per rotation with routine .4mm isotropic resolution.
- Go from scanning to diagnosis within 10 minutes with Siemens’ Speed4D and integrated cardiovascular software.
- .44mm isoptropic resolution at any scan speed with Siemens’ z-Sharp technology.
Related CT Scanners