The Philips Brilliance 16 Slice Oncology CT Scanner configuration is a complete, high-performance system ideally suited to routine CT studies.
Philips Brilliance Overview
Day in, day out you need a RT CT system you can trust to help you accomplish more for your patients, more efficiently.
The Brilliance RT CT Scanner configuration is a complete, high-performance system ideally suited to routine CT studies, CTA, and advanced motion-sensitive applications such as CT colonography and pulmonary studies.
With fast reconstruction and a range of automated tools to set up patients and manage scans, Brilliance CT machine can help you make the most of each day. The system also includes a range of thoughtful features to help maximize dose efficiency.
- High-quality imaging, fast reconstruction, task automation, and evolved ways to minimize radiation dose.
- Scan times of 0.4 sec* full gantry rotation, temporal resolution as low as 53 msec, and reconstruction rates of up to 20 ips*.
- Rate Responsive* technology for advanced cardiac imaging, including calcium scoring, as well as retrospective and prospective gating.
- Patented MRC X-ray tube to provide necessary heat capacity for longer scan times, enabling thin-slice imaging.
- Rate Responsive technology
- Patented MRC x-ray tube
- Spiral Auto Start
- Philips DoseWise
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.