The Siemens Magnetom Espree 18CH 1.5T MRI Scanner combines a 70 cm open bore design with an ultrashort system length of 125 cm (cover to cover).
Siemens Magnetom Espree 18CH Overview
Combining a 70 cm Open Bore design with an ultrashort system length of 125 cm (cover to cover), MAGNETOM® Espree is unique in patient access and comfort. Equipped with state-of-the-art Tim® (Total imaging matrix) technology, MAGNETOM® Espree offers a wide range of clinical applications and allows whole-body examinations up to 205 cm.
With Tim (Total imaging matrix), MAGNETOM Espree offers superb imaging performance. Your staff and patients benefit from more flexibility, accuracy, speed, and diagnostic confidence.
Tim integrated coil technology changed MRI forever. With excellent image quality and fast acquisition speed, the proven technology is now in nearly 8,000 installations. Whole-body coverage means no repositioning for multiple exams and more exams per day.
- Exceptional image quality.
- Faster acquisition and exam time.
- Higher SNR.
With MAGNETOM Espree, you and your patients – can change the way you think about open MRI. The 70 cm inner diameter makes CT-like comfort possible. And, the scanner is remarkably short with 125 cm that enables head-out or feet-first for most exams.
- Increase patient comfort by the combination of 125 cm ultra-short system length with 70 cm Open Bore.
- Expanding care to a wider range of patients (e.g. claustrophobic or obese patients).
- Broadening clinical possibilities (e.g. interventional MRI or kinematic studies).
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.