The Philips Achieva XR 3.0T MRI Scanner has matured and gained popularity, providing fast and reliable imaging for all anatomies with the same ease of use as a 1.5T system.
Philips Achieva XR Overview
When you purchased your Achieva XR, you had the foresight and vision to enable a subsequent transition to 3.0T MRI the easy way. In the meantime, 3.0T imaging has matured and gained popularity, providing fast and reliable imaging for all anatomies with the same ease of use as a 1.5T system. You can enjoy those benefits too, with an easy and hassle-free upgrade.
Requiring only coils and electronics to be swapped out, this upgrade avoids time-consuming and costly construction work. The result is a 3.0T MRI system with Philips unique state-of-the-art MultiTransmit technology for reliable and consistent 3.0T imaging of all anatomies.
- Higher resolution and contrast, for enhanced diagnostic confidence.Faster scanning, allowing higher patient throughput.
- Increased referrals for a better return on investment.
- State-of-the-art software for operational efficiency.
- MultiTransmit technology, the first parallel RF transmission platform providing up to 40% reduction in acquisition time for RF intensive protocols.
- The latest software and imaging protocols.
- The ReconExcel high-end reconstructor.
- A state-of-the-art computer.
- A minimum of 16 RF receiver channels to allow you to use high channel coils.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.