The Siemens Biograph 6 Slice PET/CT Scanner is designed for whole-body oncology, neurology and cardiology examinations on a compact footprint.
Siemens Biograph Overview
The Biograph 16 is designed for whole-body oncology, neurology and cardiology examinations. The combined PET/CT scanner is intended for use as a clinic, whole-body oncology machine with high-end spiral CT and PET performance. The CT component provides fast attenuation correction for PET studies as well as precise anatomical reference through fused PET and CT images. In addition, the PET/CT system maintains independent functionality of the PET and CT scanning systems, allowing for most standard stand-alone CT and PET clinical diagnostic protocols to be available as well.
- Syngo Acquisition Workplace and MI Workplace
- Integrated panel display
- 70 cm gantry aperture and unique reinforced cantilever designs
- Maximum patient weight of 204 kg (450 lbs)
- Perform routine whole-body scans with injected dose of 5 mCi
- Pico-3D ultra fast electronics for decreased dead time and high signal-to-noise
- Three-dimensional display of organs with a large axial view
- 50 cm scan field of view in all scan modes
- Slice thickness: 1,1.25,2,3,5,6,8 and 10mm, Spiral CT, and Dynamic
- Significant x-ray dose reduction (up to 65 %) possible for all body regions
- Easy-to-use scan protocols
- LCD flat screen monitor
- Intercom with user-programmable patient instruction system
- Axial Fov, Mm 162
- Coincidence Window, Nsec 4.5
- Cooling, Btu/Hr 27,331; water cooled 8.01 kW
- Crystal Size, Mm 4 x 4 x 20
- Dispersion Fraction <36% @ 425 keV. 2001 NEMA performance specifications (NU 2-2001)
- Display 18′ flat screen, 1280 x 1024
- Gantry Size, Hxwxd,Cm 202 x 242 x 168 (79 x 95 x 66)
- Maximum Count Rate, Cps @50% Dead Time 930,000 @ 29 kBq/cc NECR. 2001 NEMA performance specifications (NU 2-2001)
- Max.Patient Weight Capacity, Kg 204
- Minimum Room Size 7.9 x 5 m, scanner room; 3.2 x 4 m, operator room
- Patient Weight Limit Kg 204
- Power Supply Voltage 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.75 kVA; optional 400 VAC, 3-phase, 50 Hz, 1.75 kVA. For CT: 400/480 VAC, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz, 48 kVA (bio 2); 70 kVA (bio 6);104 kVA (bio 16).
- Reconstruction Time, Sec <2 min/bed (PET), 4 slice/sec (CT)
- Scan Fovs, Cm 50
- Slice Thickness, Mm 1,1.25,2,3,5,6,8 and 10mm, Spiral CT, and Dynamic
- System Sensitivity 4.5 cps/kBq
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.