The Siemens Biograph is a fully integrated 16 Slice PET/CT Scanner that produces remarkably detailed images while assuring maximum patient comfort.
Siemens Biograph Overview
The Siemens biograph™ family integrates the industry’s highest performing CT and PET technology into one flexible, high-powered medical imaging platform, for versatility, high-image quality, and speed.
In further expanding the capabilities of the revolutionary PET/CT scanner, Siemens goal iwas to design systems with breathtaking scanning speed, exceptional image quality, unprecedented clinical flexibility, enhanced patient comfort, and seamless integration and connectivity.
The biograph family achieves outstanding performance in all these areas by optimally combining the very latest PET and CT innovations on syngo® – Siemens industry-leading, multimodality software platform.
Siemens offers you a choice for virtually unlimited imaging capabilities. Whether your specialty is oncology, cardiology, or neurology, the biograph family offers cutting-edge applications to help you make a rapid diagnosis, plan an appropriate patient care path, and increase daily patient throughput.
- LSO detector design
- High performance PET scanner, delivering exceptional image quality
- 16-slice CT detectors.
- High performance.
- Scan times full scan (360°) down to 0,42s.
- Spacious gantry opening for easy, flexible patient positioning, enhanced patient comfort and convenienc.
- More image definition with PET HI-REZ option (available on certain Biograph models only).
- Unique, fixed-fulcrum cantilevered bed design.
- Small footprint.
- Syngo multimodality computer system.
- Max. No. of CT slices 16.
- Number of detector rows 24.
- Elements 16128.
- Channels per slice 1344.
- Number of projections up to 2320 (1/360).
- CT Transverse Scan Field 50 cm.
- CT Rotation times 0.42, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5s.
- CT Temporal resolution down to 105 ms.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.