Last week was a big one for us here at Amber Diagnostics. Our CEO, Bobby Serros, and several staff were in Chicago for RSNA 2018 to show off Amber’s newest retrofit option: the CMOS digital detector retrofit for OEC 9800 c-arms!
We were set up at booth 2774 in the South Hall, and the CMOS digital detector c-arm retrofit was the star of the show. Amber has been in the process of getting the CMOS retrofit approved for sale for quite some time now, so it’s no wonder we were so excited to finally unveil it at RSNA. We’re also the sole distributor worldwide!
The CMOS retrofit is manufactured by MX Imaging and is an upgrade for your existing OEC 9800 c-arm. The only thing that changes is the image tube; everything else stays the same! The CMOS digital detector retrofit will take your c-arm to the next level of medical imaging, with ultra high-resolution radiographic capability and fluoroscopy. Here are some other perks to purchasing the CMOS retrofit for your 9800:
- Increased field of view: Normal image tubes would have to be twice as big just to equal the image area the CMOS panel provides.
- While image intensifiers allow a best case resolved image of 40% of input window, the CMOS panel allows 100& of input window to be resolved.
- Digital fluoro allows PACS storage and recall of entire procedure.
- Near radiographic real-time display.
- Replaces the need for portable x-ray in most surgeries.
- Instantaneous display & PACS storage of radiographs.
- Reduced noise with increased contrast.
- No ghosting or lag.
- Consistent resolution in all MAG modes.
- … and so much more that we can’t wait to tell you about!
Amber Diagnostics began offering the CMOS digital detector retrofit at RSNA for the very first time, and now we’re ready to take it worldwide! If you want to make sure your OEC 9800 goes above and beyond for your patients, and you want c-arm operation to be smoother than you ever imagined, the CMOS digital detector retrofit is the perfect option to consider.
RSNA was a blast and we were thrilled to be there, as you can tell from our photos! Introducing customers to the CMOS retrofit and sharing our enthusiasm with clients one on one was a delight we won’t soon forget.
Contact our dedicated sales team to learn more about the CMOS digital detector retrofit for OEC 9800 c-arms and how it can benefit your medical practice. Begin your journey today!