Kodak CR 850 gives you the following benefits:
• Reads CR images, processes, performs image review, reprocesses (if necessary), and sends images to networked DICOM devices.
• Displays images on the attached flat-panel monitor; scans patient/cassette identification with the bar-code reader.
• Network up to ten remote operations panels to a single system. Use the ROP for remote patient and study data entry, bar code scanning, image review, reprocessing, and image routing functionality where it’s needed most.
• Built in Kodak PTS image processing software increases diagnostic confidence and reduces reading time.
• User name and password can be required to protect patient data. An automatic security screensaver guards against unauthorized viewing when system is unattended.