Hologic Discovery C bone density machine features the Express BMD powered by the exclusive OnePass fan-beam technology
Hologic Discovery C Overview
- Express BMD 10 Second Spine and Hip acquisition.
- Express Exam Productivity Tools.
- Better than 1.0 % in vivo precision.
- L1-L4 Standard Spine Analysis.
- Five Region Proximal Femur Analysis (Total Femur, Femoral Neck, Inter-Trochanteric,Trochanteric, Wards Triangle).
- AcuView automated Dual Femur.
- Instant Vertebral Assessment High Definition (IVA HD) with Image Pro.
- Left Hip
- Right Hip
- AP Spine
- Lateral Vertebral Assessment
- Computer Console
- Color Printer
- Positioning Accessories
- Operator’s Manual
- Size: 650 lbs.
- Weight: 6.3ft x 3.5ft
- Active Scan Area: 128 CdWO4 Element Solid state Detectors • AP and Decubitus Lateral Instant Vertebral Assessment HD with Image Pro
- Calibration: Internal Reference System for Pixel by Pixel Data Calibration (No daily calibration required)
- Computer Hardware: Intel Pentium based PC with Dual Core 2.7 GHz • 2 GB RAM • 160 GB hard drive, • DVD RAM Drive • High Resolution 17″ Flat Panel Monitor • Windows XPâ software platform • QDR for Windows XPâ Professional operating system • Network Ready
- Detector Technology: 96cm x 51cm scan window
- Frequency: (Hz) 50/60 Hz
- Optional : Decubitus Lateral BMD Acquisition Technique with Baseline Compensation for improved precision • Prosthetic Hip Analysis to exclude metal implants from the hip • Hip Structural Analysis • General Region of Interest to set up to seven user definable analysis regions • Small Animal
- Power Supply Voltage: Energy switching technique using 140/100kV Peak Energies
- Reference Data: (n>8000 acquired on Hologic equipment) • Default NHANES III standardized database (Established on Hologic equipment) • Age, Sex and Ethnic matched reference data • The Bone and Mineral Density in Childhood Study (BMDCS) Reference Database, Caucasian, sex and age matched
- Scanner table: Controls on scan table for User Convenience, Motorized Table and Rotating C-arm (A/SL models only)
- Scanning Method: Cross Hair Style Laser for Patient Positioning
- Table Dimensions: Compact Design fits in 2.3m x 3.0 room (2.6m x 3.3m with total body)
- X-ray characteristics: Oil Cooled High Capacity X-ray Tube
Related Bone Density Machines