The Hologic Discovery W bone density machine offers Express exam productivity tools to improve speed and results
Hologic Discovery W Overview
The Hologic Discovery W; Express BMD 10 Second Spine and Hip acquisition; Express Exam Productivity Tools; Better than 1.0% in vivo precision; L1-L4 Standard Spine Analysis; Five Region Proximal Femur Analysis (Total Femur, Femoral Neck; Inter-Trochanteric, Trochanteric, Wards Triangle); AcuView automated Dual Femur; Instant Vertebral Assessment High Definition (IVA HD) with Image Pro; 15 second single energy acquisition with decubitus or supine patient positioning.
- 1.8 Line Pair per mm Resolution
- Visual, Quantitative and Semi-quantitative analysis of vertebral bodies.
- MXApro, computer-aided fracture assessment tool.
- Quantitative Morphometry with 6 point vertebral height measurement.
- Forearm analysis with automated analysis of Ultra Distal, 33% Shaft, Mid-Shaft and Total ROI for Ulna, Radius and Global measurements.
- Tech Tips Onscreen help graphically displays proper patient positioning.
- Automatic Low BMD Spine and Hip Analysis.
- Scoliotic Spine Analysis.
- Pediatric Spine, Hip, and Whole Body (W and A models only) Analysis.
- Infant Spine analysis down to age zero.
- ISCD Compliant Standardized BMD Reporting.
- Single/Dual Energy Image Display.
- Context Sensitive Help Software.
- Serial Scan Comparison.
- Size: 650lbs
- Weight: 6.3ft x 3.5ft
- Calibration: Internal Reference System for Pixel by Pixel Data Calibration (No daily calibration required)
- Detector Technology: 128 CdWO4 Element Solid state Detectors
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60 Hz
- Power Supply Voltage: Energy switching technique using 140/100kV Peak Energies
- Scan Area: 195cm x 65cm scan window
- Scanner table: Controls on scan table for User Convenience, Motorized Table and Rotating C-arm (A/SL models only)
- Scanning Method: AP and Decubitus Lateral Instant Vertebral Assessment HD with Image Pro • 5 Minute Whole Body BMD Scan with Automated 9 region analysis protocol for • 9 Region Analysis Protocol for BMD and Body Composition Analysis • Sub-Region BMD and Body Composition Analysis • Calculation and display of Android and Gynoid sub-regions • Reflection-ability to reflect data for limbs when there are large differences between right and left limb
- Table Dimensions: Compact Design fits in 2.3m x 3.0 room (2.6m x 3.3m with total body)
- X-ray characteristics: Oil Cooled High Capacity X-ray Tube
Related Bone Density Machines