The Hologic Discovery Ci bone density machine features Express BMD, the most rapid means of acquiring accurate results.
Hologic Discovery CI Overview
The Hologic Discovery Ci, QDR Bone Densitometer with proven clinical value of bone mineral density (BMD) measurement Express BMD, the most rapid means of acquiring accurate BMD results. Express BMD powered by our exclusive OnePass fan-beam technology improves the accuracy, speed and convenience of assessing osteoporosis.
- OnePass Technology
- Vertebral Fracture Assessment
- Software Ver 12
- Express BMD 10 Second Spine and Hip acquisition
- Express Exam Productivity Tools
- Better than 1.0 % in vivo precision
- L1-L4 Standard Spine Analysis
- Five Region Proximal Femur Analysis (Total Femur, Femoral Neck, Inter-Trochanteric,Trochanteric, Wards Triangle)
- AcuView automated Dual Femur
- Instant Vertebral Assessment High Definition (IVA HD) with Image Pro
- 15 second single energy acquisition with decubitus or supine patient positioning
- Size: 142 x 105 x 193 (scanner table)
- Weight: 650 pounds
- Calibration: Internal Reference System for Pixel by Pixel Data Calibration (No daily calibration required)
- Computer Hardware: Intel Pentium based PC with Dual Core 2.7 GHz • 2 GB RAM • 160 GB hard drive, • DVD RAM Drive • High Resolution 17″ Flat Panel Monitor • Windows XPâ software platform • QDR for Windows XPâ Professional operating system • Network Ready
- Power Supply Voltage: Energy switching technique using 140/100kV Peak Energies
- Reference Data: (n>8000 acquired on Hologic equipment) • Default NHANES III standardized database (Established on Hologic equipment) • Age, Sex and Ethnic matched reference data • The Bone and Mineral Density in Childhood Study (BMDCS) Reference Database, Caucasian, sex and age matched
- Scanner table: Controls on scan table for User Convenience, Motorized Table and Rotating C-arm (A/SL models only)
- Scanning Method: Cross Hair Style Laser for Patient Positioning
- Table Dimensions: Compact Design fits in 2.3m x 3.0 room (2.6m x 3.3m with total body)
- X-ray characteristics: Oil Cooled High Capacity X-ray Tube
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.