The GE Optima CT660 W 128 Slice CT Scanner system workflow innovations improve efficiency and streamline operations
GE Optima CT660 W Overview
A scanner that helps you minimize dose while delivering diagnostic image quality. That helps to deliver highly competent, personalized care in an efficient and effective manner. And meets the needs of patients young and old, large and small, across a wide spectrum of procedures. All in a compact footprint that fits today’s space and budget, and can expand for tomorrow’s needs. Now, you can have it all with Optima CT660.
- Efficient imaging at an optimized dose.
- Comfortable for patients of all ages and virtually all sizes.
- Serves a broad range of applications — cardiac, angiography, brain, chest, abdomen, orthopedic, and more.
- Advanced CT workflow innovations improve efficiency and streamline operations.
- Scalable, modular design offers ease of service.
- Sleek, compact footprint fits smaller spaces.
- Innovations with a 40-mm detector at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- Advanced applications help clinicians make a fast and confident diagnosis.
- ASiR+ technology may allow for lower mA exams throughout the body.
- Simplified workflow for quick and streamlined operation.
- Scalable, modular design for ease of service.
- GE Healthcare Optima CT660 128-slice axial reconstruction for improved Z-axis visualization.
Related CT Scanners