The Toshiba Aquilion 32 Slice CT Scanner comes with workflow-enhancing software that delivers unsurpassed image quality, improved dose management and superior patient care.
Toshiba Aquilion Overview
The Toshiba Aquilion CT Scanner is a whole body CT machine built for excellent image quality and fast performance. One of the only systems capable of scanning 2 isotropic slice widths at 32 slices, a refurbished Toshiba Aquilion 32 CT scan machine is highly beneficial for advanced cardiac clinical detection, diagnosis and care.
Each used Toshiba Aquilion 32 CT scanner is equipped with a Quantum 64 row detector and 32 x 0.5 mm and 32 x 1 mm slices, providing true isotropic resolution in a small field of view.
- Quantum 64 detector
- Capable of two isotropic slices
- Computed volume reconstruction
- Quantum denoising to reduce patient dose by up to 40%
- Ergonomic user console
- Quantum detector provides three slice combinations
- High-frequency X-ray generator
- 896 channels in 40 rows
- Fast image reconstruction time
- Large-aperture, slip-ring gantry and extra-wide couch
- Ergonomic operator console
- High-heat-capacity X-ray tube
- Volume image processor
- Magneto optical disk storage (MOD)
- Patient positioning accessories
- Upgradeable to Toshiba Aquilion 64 CT
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.