The GE Signa EchoSpeed Excite 1.5T MRI Scanner features options for stroke evaluation, peripheral vascular and breast imaging
GE Signa EchoSpeed Excite Overview
The GE Signa EchoSpeed Excite features accelerated temporal resolution of 3D-dynamic imaging without sacrificing spatial resolution and enhanced diagnostic options for stroke evaluation, peripheral vascular imaging and breast imaging.
- Increase workflow with Excite Accelerator technology.
- Reduce exam time.
- Eliminate motion artifacts.
- Accelerate temporal resolution of 3D-dynamic imaging without sacrificing spatial resolution.
- Enhance diagnostic options for stroke evaluation, peripheral vascular imaging, breast imaging.
- Acquire and process simultaneously.
- Improve SNR, speed, and resolution of a broad base of MRI applications.
- Signa HDXT 1.5T Echospeed Phased Array16-channel Fixed MRI system
- CXK4 compact, actively shielded magnet.
- Liberty detachable patient table system
- HDXT workstation and user interface, HDXT Scan Tools and XVre volume recon engine
- Advanced Application suites
- 3D Lava-xv, Dyna Plan, VIBRANT HD
- 3D eMRCP, 2D FS FIESTA, CartiGram
- ASSET, HDxt Vascular and Cardiac , 3D TRICKS
- FTMRA, SMART Prep and Samrt Step, Double-Triple IR-FSE
- 3D FIESTA, iDrivePro and iDrive ProPlus, HDxt ConnectPro
- 1.5T and OpenSpeed Magnet Compressor, 10 KW Indoor/Outdoor Air-Cooled Chiller.
Related mRI Machines