The Ziehm Exposcop 7000 C-Arm is an inexpensive entry level work horse perfect for Chiros that are converting to pain management.
Ziehm Exposcop 7000 Overview
The Ziehm 7000 C-Arm is an inexpensive entry level work horse perfect for Chiros that are converting to pain management. The system is the first Ziehm C-Arm model to use the CCD Camera and is a upgrade from the CB7-D.
- High frequency x-ray generator 20,000 Hz
- 9/6” dual field image intensifier
- High contrast CCD camera
- Body region and application specific keys – Extremities, Chest, ead, Spine, Hip, Metal, Soft tissue, 1/2 dose
- 17” Monitor (anti-glare) 120 Hz
- 5” Slave Control Monitor on back of TV monitor (for technician)
- Black and White Video Graphic Paper Printer (Optional)
- Iris and slot collimator
- Fluoroscopic operation from 40 kV to 110 kV at 0.2 – 6 mA and pulse modes
- Radiographic operation from 40 kV to 110 kV at 20 mA
- 8 mA mode for special procedure
- Image rotation
- Frame image storage
- Last image hold
- Integrated cable pushers allow for easy maneuverability and positioning
- Large Patient Diameter Key
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.