Philips Brilliance CT Scanner For Sale
The Brilliance CT Scanner configuration is a complete, high-performance system ideally suited to routine CT studies, CTA, and advanced motion-sensitive applications such as CT colonography and pulmonary studies.
With fast reconstruction and a range of automated tools to set up patients and manage scans, Brilliance CT 16-slice can help you make the most of each day. The system also includes a range of thoughtful features to help maximize dose efficiency.
- High-quality imaging, fast reconstruction, task automation, and evolved ways to minimize radiation dose.
- Scan times of 0.4 sec* full gantry rotation, temporal resolution as low as 53 msec, and reconstruction rates of up to 20 ips*.
- Rate Responsive* technology for advanced cardiac imaging, including calcium scoring, as well as retrospective and prospective gating.
- Patented MRC X-ray tube to provide necessary heat capacity for longer scan times, enabling thin-slice imaging.
- Spiral Auto Start*, which allows you to monitor contrast injections and initiate and stop scans without having to leave the scan room.
- Philips DoseWise approach for optimal dose efficiency to help protect your patients without compromising image quality.
- The only CT user environment developed especially for multislice CT.
- Comprehensive support for you in every phase of system ownership.
- Rate Responsive technology
- Patented MRC x-ray tube
- Spiral Auto Start
- Philips DoseWise
- Scan times of .4 seconds full gantry rotation
- Fast reconstruction and task automation
- Brilliance Workspace Workstation