The Philips Achieva A-Series 1.5T MRI Scanner is equipped with up to 32 RF receiver channels and an extensive range of high-channel coils.
Philips Achieva A-Series Overview
The Achieva 1.5T A Series has a wide and open flared short bore design. It has 53cm of imaging coverage that provides comfort to your patients during the exam. With this MRI system you are able to use SmartExam that provides your clinic with consistent and reproducible MRI exams. You also have access to advanced applications such as body diffusion, non-contract perfusion, fiber tractography and cardiac. The SENSE parallel imaging provides for up to 16 times acceleration.
Simplify your workflow
- ExamCards and SmartExam for simplified workflow.
- NetForum for exchange of knowledge and experience with peers.
- Extended workspace for advanced viewing & processing everywhere.
Accelerate your imaging
- Powerful Nova Dual HP gradient performance.
- SENSE for up to 16 times imaging speed acceleration.
- 32 Ch Freewave RF receive platform with direct digital sampling.
- High channel count dedicated coils for superb quality & speed.
Build your business
- Elite clinical solutions to expand referrals.
- PowerSave & CompactSiting for attractive total cost of ownership.
- Utilization services for maximizing equipment and staff productivity.
- Type: Compact, Superconducting, Active shielded magnet.
- Max FOV: 53 cm
- Typical Homogeneity at 50*50*45 cm: ≤ 0.5 ppm.
- Length: 1.57 m (5 ft. 2 in.)
- Weight: 2,900 kg (6,400 lbs)
- Fringe Field 5G: 3.8 m x 2.4 m (12 ft. 6 in. x 7 ft. 10 in.)
- Amplitude (on axis): 33 mT/m
- Slew Rate (on axis): 122 T/m/s
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Give us a call!
Our equipment specialists are ready to help you.