Siemens Symphony Quantum 4CH Overview
The Symphony is the landmark in 1.5T imaging due to Tim technology® in combination with a dramatic reduction in acoustic noise, and a comprehensive application range up to 205 cm whole-body imaging. With the integration of Dot®. The power of Siemens 1.5T MAGNETOM Symphony-Quantum 4CH is multiplied resulting in greater image consistency and diagnostic confidence, greater ease-of-use, and a day that’s more productive than ever before.
- High diagnostic confidence due to exceptional magnet homogeneity for excellent fat saturation.
- Large 50 cm Field-of-View providing an excellent view of pathologies.
- Strong gradients for high resolution and short scan times.
- Siemens-unique TimCT technology with Continuous Table movement for CT-like scanning.
- AudioComfort reducing sound-related irritation for the patient by up to 97%
- Low-to-the-floor table position of just 47 cm making it accessible for a wide range of patients.
- Feet-first exams for nearly all MRI procedures (e.g. for claustrophobic patients).
- No table movement restrictions for patients up to 250 kg
- 1999 siemens 1.5t symphony quantum gradients.
- Panoramic table.
- Flow quantification.
- Advanced cardiac.
- Large pediatric array.
- Coil storage cart.
- Flex interface.
- Inline processing.
- Cp head array, cp neck array and cp spinearray.
- Shoulder base, shoulder cup large and shoulder cup small.